@Grand Canyon West Rim | Regular $241, Sale Price $115 | Take a day trip to Grand Canyon West Rim in a relaxing bus from Las Vegas. Our buses are air-conditioned with panoramic windows. Enjoy stops at Eagle Point, Guano Point, and the Hualapai Ranch. Don't be duped by other tour companies who add fees at check-out, book with confidence knowing you're getting the best deal. Book with a brand you can trust Gray Line, the world-famous Blue Diamond. By choosing Gray Line you ensure that you have the best of the best at your service.
Get ready for a Wild West adventure at the Grand Canyon West Rim! En route to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas, sit back and relax in true luxury on board our luxurious motorcoaches equipped with a restroom, television monitors, reclining seats, footrests, and large vista windows for the best sightseeing experience.
Listen to your friendly & knowledgeable audio guide that will provide expert narration as you travel from Las Vegas through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest en route to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon for approximately 4 hours of sightseeing.
Pass by Diamond Bar Ranch Located some 50 miles as the crow flies northeast of Kingman, Arizona, between the Grand Canyon and the second-largest Joshua Tree forest in the state, this historic ranch has changed hands numerous times in the last couple of decades and still boasts an area of around 106,000 thousand acres (42896 hectares), yet at its peak, the ranch encompassed 1.45 million acres.
At the Grand Canyon West Rim, visit the Hualapai Indian Country and take advantage of the many photo opportunities with your hosts, the Hualapai Indians. Experience the ancient geological rock formations of the Grand Canyon from Guano Point. As you take in the sights and sounds of your surroundings, be prepared to be awestruck by the views from this truly unique lookout point. Meet Hualapai Indians in full tribal dress performing the traditional dance (subject to availability).
Visit Guano Point, Guano Point is a pyramid point made of rock. For those willing to expend a bit of effort and climb/hike to the top of the rock pile on the promontory point are rewarded with an amazing 360-degree view of the Colorado River snaking its way through the bottom of the Canyon. At Guano Point, there are remnants of a historic tram that stretched 8,800 feet across the canyon to a guano mine.
Visit Eagle point, as lifelike as its name, this point has been shaped over millions of years to resemble a majestic Eagle with its wings spread across the Canyon walls. Dine at the newly opened Skywalk Cafe overlooking the Grand Canyon for a truly unique lunch experience. Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point, where you can experience the latest attraction – the Grand Canyon Skywalk (tickets for this attraction are optional). After these two amazing lookout points, head on down to the Hualapai Ranch and take in a Wild West Show with Old West gunfights! (Subject to availability.)
Learn about the history and geology of the Grand Canyon from your hosts, the Hualapai Indians.
After approximately 4 hours at the West Rim, we’ll return you to your Las Vegas hotel safe and sound – there's no better way to spend your day!
- Stop at Eagle Point, named after a majestic rock formation of an eagle in flight!
- Visit the Skywalk at Eagle Point and walk on the famous glass bridge with the canyon 4000 feet below you!
- See Native American cultural performances (weather permitting)
- Stop at Guano Point, wherewith a moderate hike you can climb to the top of the "Rock Pile" for an amazing 360-degree view of the mighty Colorado River snaking its way through the canyon floor.
- See Arizona's Joshua Tree Forest
- Pick-up is available at most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown
- Children 0 - 23 Months Ride Free
- Gray Line 2020 Special offer, with every purchase of bus tours or bus tours with any combination of addons, receive a promo code for a 2 - 4 - 1 Vegas Night Strip Flight ($54.50 per person, without transfers). Details for redemption provided after purchase.
Due to Covid19 the following lunch substitution will be provided: The Italian Sub Roll or Wrap – Red Wine Vinegar & Olive Oil, Oregano Spice, and Black Pepper. Mayo packets available upon request Turkey, Bacon, Avocado Sub Roll or Wrap – Lemon Garlic Aioli, and Black Pepper The Vegetarian Sub Roll or Wrap – Garlic & Lemon Hummus, Lemon Olive Oil, and Black Pepper
- West Rim is a 2 h 14 min bus ride from Las Vegas (128.0 mi) via US-93 S (285.7 mi) via I-40 E
- South Rim is a 4 h 27 min bus ride from Las Vegas (279.6 mi) via I-40 E
What is Gray Line Las Vegas's cancellation policy? Easy Cancellation Policy: Fully refundable when canceled up to 24 hours prior to departure under Gray Line's Easy Cancellation Policy. Within 24 hours of tour time, there will be a $25/person charge to change the date.
View all Tours