WHAT ANIMALS ARE AT THE FLAMINGO HABITAT?
- Home to a beautiful flock of Chilean flamingos.
- A colorful collection of other feathered friends such as Ring Teal ducks and Sacred Ibis.
- Two brown pelicans joined the habitat from a pelican rescue in 2012.
- In addition to our namesake, you'll find swans, ducks, koi fish and turtles living at the habitat.
WHAT ARE THE FLAMINGO HABITAT HOURS?
- Open daily, dawn to dusk
- Pelican feedings: 8:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. daily
WHERE IS THE FLAMINGO HABITAT IN LAS VEGAS LOCATED?
The Flamingo Wildlife Habitat is nestled on the Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel's lush 15-acre grounds, the habitat is filled with exotic birds, fish and turtles.
WHAT DOES THE FLAMINGO WILDLIFE HABITAT COST?
Free of charge and open to the public daily.
WHEN ARE THE FEEDINGS AT THE FLAMINGO HABITAT?
Pelican feedings are daily at 8:30 a.m. and 2 p.m.
LOOKING FOR QUIET PLACES IN LAS VEGAS?
The habitat is an idyllic stop among the buzzing city boulevard and The LINQ Las Vegas Hotel & Casino is just a few steps away.
- Take your picture with one of the resident parrots
- Excellent experience for kids and nature lovers
- Free attraction with breathtaking background scenery and photo opps
- See expansive assortment of wildlife up close
- Two live feedings to watch every day