4pm Friday, 10/18 until 1am on Saturday, 10/19 @Downtown Las Vegas Events Center | 24% Discount | 2 Day Pass - Regular $171, Our Price $129 - includes all taxes & fees | Purchase Discounted 2 Day Pass
Rob Zombie and Bring Me the Horizon headline a two-day rock festival also featuring The Used, Chevelle, Dance Gavin Dance, and more
What You'll Get
- Two-day general admission
- When: Friday, October 18, at 4 p.m. | Saturday, October 19, at 4 p.m.
- Children ages 5 and older must have a ticket.
- The schedule will be released two weeks before the event.
Las Rageous feat. Rob Zombie, Bring Me the Horizon, The Used, and More
- Rob Zombie: The former lead singer of industrial pioneers White Zombie struck out on his own with several landmark horror-inspired albums, including Hellbilly Deluxe. His love of the macabre extends not only to the shock-rock props, set-pieces, and projections of his live show, but to a successful film career as well—he’s directed a Halloween remake, The Devil’s Rejects, and the upcoming 3 From Hell.
- Bring Me the Horizon: Since forming in 2004, this versatile English rock band has made a dramatic transformation from the brutal deathcore of Suicide Season (2008) to the polished pop of their most recent album, Amo (2019), which features the singles “Mantra” and “Medicine.”
- The Used: They’re the prolific Utah rockers who infuse punk rock, touches of metal and post-hardcore, and a whole lot of emotion into hits such as “The Taste of Ink,” “Blood on My Hands,” and “I Come Alive.”
- Chevelle: The three-piece rock outfit revs audiences’ engines with a stripped-down brand of metal in songs such as “Send the Pain Below” and “Face to the Floor.”
- Also appearing: Dance Gavin Dance | I PREVAIL | Sleeping with Sirens | Atreyu | Fever 333 | Beartooth | While She Sleeps | Whitechapel | He Is Legend | Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes | Shvpes | The Hu
View the calendar of all Las Vegas rock & roll music concerts and events