@Rio | Regular $34, Our Price From $27 + Taxes & Fees (Up to 19% Discount - Lowest Price Guaranteed) | Stand Up Comedy | Tickets & Reviews
Best Price Guarantee | Vegas.com: If you purchase your tickets via the link provided on this page and find a better price for Comedy Cellar tickets for the seats purchased, Vegas.com will match the competitor's price and refund the difference. That’s customer care you can count on.
Why are we claiming the Comedy Cellar – now open at the Rio Hotel and Casino – is the “greatest” comedy club in the world?
The Comedy Cellar:
* Is rated THE #1 comedy club by Google Reviews AND #1 by TripAdvisors… (you can look it up… ok, you may have trust issues… you really do need an hour and a half of wall-to-wall laughing… so here ya go.
* Premiered stars like Amy Schumer, Ray Romano, Jon Stewart, Colin Quinn, Dave Chappelle, Chris Rock, Dave Attell, and is the “home club” for stars like Michael Che, Colin Jost, Michelle Wolf, Bill Burr, Judah Friedlander and Dov Davidoff (No promises, but ya never know who’s going to drop in! )
* Features not just an MC, middle act and a headliner doing an hour (like other clubs) but 5 TV Headliners doing their best killer 20 minute sets – in each show!
* The club itself is a star of major TV series and films, including HBO’s Crashing, Robert De Niro’s “The Comedian”, Jerry Seinfeld’s feature doc “Comedian”, FX’s hit series named after a male comedian we’re not allowed to mention, and whose regulars are seen on every late night show from Letterman, Conan, Fallon, Kimmel, and in their own Netflix and Comedy Central Specials
* Is hailed as “THE iconic comedy club” by Vanity Fair (elitist, yeah, we know) and “A Billion Dollars of Comedians” by The NY Times (which usually hates everything!)
* Has its own Comedy Central weekly TV series coming this fall(!) – “This Week At The Comedy Cellar” (we came up with the name ourselves at 3AM, after getting hammered)
* Sells out 30 shows a week in its 3 New York rooms – still, after 37 years of operation (which makes us the most successful comedy show in NYC)
* Built an exact replica of the NY Comedy Cellar at the Rio Hotel and Casino (don’t ask what THAT cost us) – and books the same talent we book in NYC
* Is owned and produced by the same owners as the original (no corporate or franchised owners here) – people who care about your experience, know that repeat customers and word of mouth is the secret to our business, want you to come back often, bring your friends, will treat you that way, and would love to hear from you – email me directly at email@example.com
Thanks very much for being part of the best comedy experience you can have anywhere. We can’t do it without you!
From Amy Schumer to Chris Rock, the critically acclaimed Comedy Cellar from NYC is the hot spot when it comes to comedy gold. Now, it's coming to Vegas to give us a piece of the action.
Comedy Cellar is coming to the West Coast after 36 years of success in New York City. If you think about it, that's enough laughs over the years to get everyone in the world through those dreadful Mondays and home to a glass of wine. Every night, five comedians will stand-up on stage and do what they do best, make the whole crowd laugh. Dave Chappelle, Ray Romano, and even Jon Stewart got their start here, and look where they ended up. All with their own shows. And if all those legends came from the same place, you never know which big rising comedian is going to come out of this cellar in Las Vegas.
Comedians are like a fine wine, give them time and they'll be the best thing you've had all year. The Comedy Cellar is ready to get Vegas drunk on laughs.