What You'll Get
- Medium-Sized Semi-Automatic 250cc ATV Tour (XL Package)
- Full-Sized Fully-Automatic 350cc ATV Tour (XL Package)
- Complimentary round-trip shuttle service from/to your resort by a Federal DOT compliant driver
- Stop at the Las Vegas Speedway orientation facility for:
- Video ATV orientation in a climate controlled theater (with free popcorn)
- Get fitted for clean sanitized safety gear complete with helmet liners
- Indoor flush toilet restroom before heading up to the trail
- Guides professionally trained by the ATV Safety Institute host your adventure:
- 10-minute short course ATV training ride before heading out onto the trail
- Full 75-minute ATV trail ride
- Take-home SunBuggy souvenir gifts:
- Las Vegas ATV tour t-shirt
- SunBuggy driving gloves
- SunBuggy bandanna
- Unlimited complimentary ice-cold bottled water
- All taxes and fees are included
- Total tour time with shuttle is up to four-hours depending on your point of origin
About SunBuggy Fun Rentals
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? SunBuggy, world famous for their amazing Dune Buggy adventures, also operates more traditional ATV and UTV tours and rentals from basic to all day at multiple locations in California, Nevada and Oregon. Always a first class experience where everything needed to enjoy your adventure is included in the up front price, SunBuggy is a sure bet for a good time on your Las Vegas Vacation.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? We started SunBuggy to share the fun of Off Road Adventure Driving. SunBuggy makes Off Road Adventure Driving accessible to everyone by providing several optional vehicle types and adventures from mild to wild & mundane to Insane! So for ages 4 to 104 there's something just your speed at SunBuggy!
What do you love most about your job? Satisfying peoples craving for adventure and excitement, and seeing how people just light up when they've had a proper fun time!
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? An executive from a large automotive corporation known for their driving machines of ultimate caliber was overheard after a SunBuggy chase experience stating "That's the most fun I've ever had on 4 wheels!"