WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Experience the Grand Canyon West Rim by bus, helicopter, and boat! There is no better way to take in the views. Skywalk tickets are also included in this package.
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter, Boat and Skywalk Highlights
- Helicopter ride to the floor of the Grand Canyon
- Relaxing pontoon ride down the Colorado River
- Walk the Sky on the legendary Skywalk 4,000 feet above the Grand Canyon Floor
- Eagle Point & Guano Point with breathtaking views
- Drive through a 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forest on the way to lands of the Hualapai Indian Nation and the Grand Canyon
- Exclusive 4 hours at the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Luxurious, air-conditioned motorcoaches with panoramic windows
- Friendly driver / guides provide expert narration
- Lunch Included at the Grand Canyon Vegetarian Options Available.
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter, Boat and Skywalk Inclusions
- Pick-up is available at most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown
- See Native American cultural performances
- Photo stop of the Hoover Dam taken from the amazing O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge
- Spend approximately 4 hours exploring the West Rim of the Grand Canyon
- Children 0 - 23 Months Ride Free
- If a motorcoach with a lift is required we must have a 72 hour prior notification to the date of travel
- All motorcoaches with lift equipment are subject to availability
- All motorcoaches are DOT certified, and are able to kneel to curb height
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork, small oxygen tanks are allowed
- 24 hour prior cancellation policy in effect for all tours
- Passengers traveling with a child 2 and over must also purchase a seat on the helicopter due to FAA Guidelines
The following items are prohibited on our motor coach tours due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers, and alcohol. If an item has not been listed, please verify with your reservations agent prior to booking.
Get ready for a Wild West adventure at the Grand Canyon West Rim! Your professional driver / guide will provide live narration en route to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas, while you sit back and relax in true luxury on board our motorcoaches. They are equipped with a restroom, television monitors, reclining seats, foot rests, and large vista windows for the best sight seeing experience. Your tour will begin with a photo stop of the Hoover Dam taken from the amazing O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge, with enough time to enjoy the majesty of this engineering masterpiece and take some photos.
Listen to your friendly & knowledgeable driver / guide offer expert narration as you travel from Las Vegas through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest en route to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon for approximately 4 hours of sightseeing.
Our first stop will be the helicopter terminal at the Grand Canyon West Rim, where you will experience a descent 4,000 feet down into the Grand Canyon, touching down near the banks of the Colorado River. From there you will cruise down the Colorado River as you experience the Grand Canyon and all of the ancient geological rock formations as you float down the Colorado River. As you experience the Grand Canyon at river level, your friendly boat guide will provide expert information about the surroundings.
After your boat trip, you will be whisked to the top of the Grand Canyon to continue your adventure.
Visit Eagle Point, as lifelike as its name, that has been shaped over thousands of years. Dine at the newly opened Skywalk Cafeoverlooking the Grand Canyon for a truly unique lunch experience. Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point, where you can experience the latest attraction – the Grand Canyon Skywalk.
Visit the Hualapai Indian Country and take advantage of the many photo opportunities with your hosts, the Hualapai Indians. Experience the ancient geological rock formations of the Grand Canyon from Guano Point. As you take in the sights and sounds of your surroundings, be prepared to be awestruck by the views from this truly unique lookout point. Meet Hualapai Indians in full tribal dress performing traditional dance (subject to availability).
After these two amazing look out points, head down to the Hualapai Ranch and take in a Wild West Show with Old West gunfights! (Subject to availability.)
After approximately 4 hours at the West Rim, we’ll return you to your Las Vegas hotel safe and sound – there's no better way to spend your day!
Las Vegas Shows Quick Calendars
Las Vegas Free Nightclub Quick Calendars
Las Vegas Superstar Appearances Quick Calendars
Las Vegas Comedy Quick Calendars
Las Vegas Music Concerts Quick Calendars
Las Vegas Conventions Quick Calendars
Las Vegas Kids' Events Quick Calendars
Las Vegas Free Things to Do Quick Calendars
Las Vegas Activities and Attractions Dropdown
Las Vegas Discounted Tours Dropdown
Arizona, United States