WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Enjoy a relaxing motorcoach tour to the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas. Experience the Grand Canyon Skywalk at 4,000 feet above the canyon floor. Drive through the 900 year old Joshua Tree Forrest
Grand Canyon West Rim Tour with Skywalk Highlights
- Walk the Sky! Experience the Grand Canyon Skywalk at 4,000 feet above the Canyon floor
- Lunch overlooking the Grand Canyon Vegetarian Options Available.
- Eagle Point & Guano Point included
- Exclusive 4 hours at the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Drive through the 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forrest on the way to lands of the Hualapai Indian Nation and the Grand Canyon
- Luxurious, air-conditioned motorcoaches with panoramic windows
- Friendly driver / guides provide expert narration
- Photo stop of the Hoover Dam taken from the amazing O'Callaghan bypass bridge
Grand Canyon West Rim Tour with Skywalk Inclusions
- Skywalk tickets included
- Pick-up is available at most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown
- See Native American cultural performances
- Children 0 - 23 Months Ride Free
- If a motorcoach with a lift is required, we must have a 72-hour prior notification to the date of travel
- All buses with lift equipment are subject to availability
- All motorcoaches are DOT certified and are able to kneel to curb height
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork, small oxygen tanks are allowed
- Cameras and most personal items are not allowed on the Skywalk - lockers available on site to store such items
The following items are prohibited on our motorcoach tours due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers, and alcohol. If an item has not been listed, please verify with your reservations agent prior to booking.
Get ready for a Wild West adventure at the Grand Canyon West Rim! Your professional driver / guide will provide live narration en route to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas while you sit back and relax in true luxury onboard our motorcoaches. Our buses are equipped with restroom, television monitors, reclining seats, foot rests, and large vista windows for the best sight seeing experience. Your tour will begin with a photo opportunity of the Hoover Dam taken from the amazing O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge, with enough time to enjoy the majesty of this engineering masterpiece and take some photos.
Listen to your friendly & knowledgeable driver / guide offer expert narration as you travel from Las Vegas through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest en route to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon for approximately 4 hours of sightseeing.
At the Grand Canyon West Rim, visit the Hualapai Indian Country, and take advantage of the many photo opportunities with your hosts, the Hualapai Indians. Experience the ancient geological rock formations of the Grand Canyon from Guano Point. As you take in the sights and sounds of your surroundings, be prepared to be awestruck by the views from this truly unique lookout point. Meet Hualapai Indians in full tribal dress performing traditional dance (subject to availability).
Visit Eagle point, as life like as its name, that has been shaped over thousands of years. Dine at the newly opened Skywalk Cafeoverlooking the Grand Canyon for a truly unique lunch experience. Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point, where you can experience the latest attraction – the Grand Canyon Skywalk. After these two amazing look out points, head on down to the Hualapai Ranch and take in a Wild West Show with Old West gunfights! (Subject to availability.)
Learn about the history and geology of the Grand Canyon from your hosts, the Hualapai Indians.
After approximately 4 hours at the West Rim, we’ll return you to your Las Vegas hotel safe and sound – there's no better way to spend your day!
About Grand Canyon West Rim
Grand Canyon West and the Grand Canyon Skywalk are the closest, most accessible portion of the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas, Nevada. The Glass Skywalk, which is sometimes called the glass skybridge, glass walkway, glass balcony, and glass floor, has become the main attraction at Grand Canyon West. Due to it’s proximity to Las Vegas and the Skywalk, Grand Canyon West has become the 2nd most visited location at the Grand Canyon. Experiencing over 1 million visitors annually now.
Grand Canyon West is located on the Hualapai Indian Tribal Lands and is NOT a part of Grand Canyon National Park. However, this is the Grand Canyon regardless of whose lands it is administered or protected by.
The Skywalk at Grand Canyon West has become a highly sought after experience at the Grand Canyon. While walking on the Skywalk, which juts 70 feet out over the Grand Canyon, you can look down and see ……nothing – nothing but air between you and the bottom of the Grand Canyon. Until recently, a sensation like this could only be experienced in dreams.