Grand Canyon West Rim Tour From Las Vegas Highlights
- Enjoy a stop at Eagle Point, home of the Grand Canyon Skywalk (tickets additional)
- Guano Point, home of the Hualapai Market
- Hualapai Ranch Experience the Old West
- Exclusive 4 hours at the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Luxurious, air-conditioned motor coaches with panoramic windows
- See Native American cultural performances
- Photo stop of the Hoover Dam
- Lunch at the Grand Canyon, choice of BBQ Buffet, Skywalk Cafe, or Cowboy Cookout at the Hualapai Ranch (Vegetarian Options Available)
- Drive through a 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forrest on the way to the lands of the Hualapai
Grand Canyon West Rim Tour From Las Vegas Inclusions
- Pick-up is available at most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown
- Children 0 - 23 Months Ride Free
- If a motorcoach with a lift is required, we must have a 72-hour prior notification to the date of travel
- All motorcoaches with lift equipment are subject to availability
- All motorcoaches are DOT certified and are able to kneel to curb height
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork, small oxygen tanks are allowed
- 24-hour prior cancellation policy in effect for all tours
- The following items are prohibited on our motorcoach tours due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers, and alcohol. If an item has not been listed, please verify with your reservations agent prior to booking.
Get ready for a Wild West adventure at the Grand Canyon West Rim! Your professional driver/guide will provide live narration en route to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas, while you sit back and relax in true luxury onboard our luxurious motorcoaches equipped with restroom, television monitors, reclining seats, footrests, and large vista windows for the best sightseeing experience. Your tour will begin with a photo stop of the Hoover Dam taken from the amazing O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge, with enough time to enjoy the majesty of this engineering masterpiece and take some photos.
Listen to your friendly & knowledgeable driver/guide offer expert narration as you travel from Las Vegas through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest en route to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon for approximately 4 hours of sightseeing.
At the Grand Canyon West Rim, visit the Hualapai Indian Country and take advantage of the many photo opportunities with your hosts, the Hualapai Indians. Experience the ancient geological rock formations of the Grand Canyon from Guano Point. As you take in the sights and sounds of your surroundings, be prepared to be awestruck by the views from this truly unique lookout point. Meet Hualapai Indians in full tribal dress performing the traditional dance (subject to availability).
Visit Eagle point, as lifelike as its name, that has been shaped over thousands of years. Dine at the newly opened Skywalk Cafeoverlooking the Grand Canyon for a truly unique lunch experience. Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point, where you can experience the latest attraction – the Grand Canyon Skywalk (tickets for this attraction are optional). After these two amazing lookout points, head on down to the Hualapai Ranch and take in a Wild West Show with Old West gunfights! (Subject to availability.)
Learn about the history and geology of the Grand Canyon from your hosts, the Hualapai Indians.
After approximately 4 hours at the West Rim, we’ll return you to your Las Vegas hotel safe and sound – there's no better way to spend your day!