WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Take a bus tour of Grand Canyon South Rim. This tour package also includes a helicopter ride over the Canyon's Dragon's Corridor. A professional guide will provide narration throughout the tour
Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour with Helicopter Highlights
- Enjoy a helicopter flight over the Canyon's Dragon's Corridor
- Professional driver/guide will provide expert narration throughout the tour
- See the extinct volcano 'Fortification Hill'
- Visit the widest and deepest point at Grand Canyons South rim (over 8400 ft. deep and 21 miles across)
- Ride aboard a luxury motorcoach equipped with video monitors, restrooms & air-conditioning
- Includes Free Hoover Dam Tour
Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour with Helicopter Inclusions
- Includes complimentary wake-up service and pick-up from most major hotels on the strip and downtown area
- Box lunch included
- If a motorcoach with a lift is required, we must have a 72-hour prior notification to the date of travel
- All motorcoaches with lift equipment are subject to availability
- All motorcoaches are DOT certified, and are able to kneel to curb height
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork, small oxygen tanks are allowed
- 24-hour prior cancellation policy in effect for all tours
- Passengers traveling with a child 2 and over must also purchase a seat on the helicopter due to FAA Guidelines
The following items are prohibited on our motorcoach tours due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers, and alcohol. If an item has not been listed, please verify with your reservations agent prior to booking.
Travel in comfort through the heat of the desert, traveling past an extinct volcano, Fortification Hill before enjoying a 30-minute helicopter flight over the Dragon's Corridor.
We will pick you up at your Las Vegas hotel in one of our luxury motorcoaches, equipped with restrooms, television, reclining seats, large panoramic windows, and air conditioning.
Your professional driver and guide will provide expert narration throughout your tour on the road to the Grand Canyon, we will go past an extinct volcano, Fortification Hill, which is part of the Black Mountains Range.
Arriving at one of “The 7 Wonders of the Natural World!” - the Grand Canyon. The Grand Canyon is a natural formation distinguished by layered bands of red rock, revealing millions of years of geological history in cross-section. Vast in scale, the canyon averages 10 miles across and a mile deep along its 277-mile length.
The highlight of the tour is a 30-minute helicopter flight over the Dragon's Corridor showing you the most spectacular views of the ancient geological rock formations of the Grand Canyon and the Colorado River.
Before leaving the Grand Canyon we will make one last scenic stop at Bright Angel Lodge on the Rim.
Your park admission and lunch is included on this tour. Lunch consists of a deli-style lunch, deli sandwich or chef salad, choice of side and beverage.
After completing your Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour, contact reservations to set up your complimentary afternoon Hoover DamExpress tour.
Las Vegas Shows Quick Calendars
Las Vegas Free Nightclub Quick Calendars
Las Vegas Superstar Appearances Quick Calendars
Las Vegas Comedy Quick Calendars
Las Vegas Music Concerts Quick Calendars
Las Vegas Conventions Quick Calendars
Las Vegas Kids' Events Quick Calendars
Las Vegas Free Things to Do Quick Calendars
Las Vegas Activities and Attractions Dropdown
Las Vegas Discounted Tours Dropdown
Arizona, United States