WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Take a day trip to the Grand Canyon South Rim on a motor coach tour from Las Vegas. Ride aboard a luxury motor coach equipped with video monitors, restrooms & air conditioning
Grand Canyon South Rim Tour Highlights
- Visit the widest and deepest point at Grand Canyon's South rim (over 8400 ft. deep and 21 miles across)
- Ride aboard a luxury motor coach equipped with video monitors, restrooms & air conditioning
- Professional driver/guide will provide expert narration throughout the tour
- Exclusive stop at National Geographic Visitors center and IMAX theater complex
- See the extinct volcano 'Fortification Hill'
- Children 0 - 23 Months Ride Free
Grand Canyon South Rim Tour Inclusions
- Hotel Pick-Up And Drop-Off Service For Most Major Hotels On The Strip And Downtown
- Lunch Served At The National Geographic Visitor's Center And IMAX Theater
- Grand Canyon And Visitor’s Center Admission
- Gray Line Las Vegas Exclusive Tour
- Rest Stops Included In Kingman AZ
- Free Hoover Dam Tour
- Optional gratuities
- If a motorcoach with a lift is required, we must have a 72-hour prior notification to the date of travel all buses with lift equipment are subject to availability
- All motorcoaches are DOT certified and are able to kneel to curb height
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork, small oxygen tanks are allowed
- The following items are prohibited on our motorcoach tours due to security: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers, and alcohol. If an item has not been listed, please verify with your reservations agent prior to booking
Spend a day away from the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas to experience the raw and natural beauty of the Grand Canyon South Rim. Words and even pictures cannot fully describe this stunning gift of nature. First photographed by Timothy O’Sullivan in 1871, we continue trying to capture the beauty of this geological wonder, but nothing compares to seeing the Grand Canyon in person. Gray Line has been providing Grand Canyonsightseeing excursions since 1947, so it’s fair to say that we've mastered the amazing tour experience to ensure you have the best possible touring experience.
Your day will start by departing from the Gray Line Tour Center in Las Vegas located just minutes from the famous Las Vegas Strip. En route to the Grand Canyon, your tour guide will provide you with expert narration of the area’s most historical and interesting facts about the Spanish explorers, numerous native cultures, and the early Western Settlers of northern Arizona. A delicious lunch is provided at the exclusive National Geographic Visitors Center, where you can enjoy lunch and do some souvenir shopping before heading in to the Grand Canyon National Park. Upon arrival, you’ll have free time at Mather Point to explore the trails lining the canyon’s edge or to simply take in the amazing sights of the Grand Canyon. Prepare for a spectacular experience that you and your family will not soon forget! Heading deeper into the National Park, we will stop for more sightseeing time at Bright Angel Lodge, one of the original hotel destinations at the Grand Canyon South Rim located directly on the edge of the Grand Canyon itself.
Get ready for a nice relaxing ride back to Las Vegas in comfort aboard our luxury motorcoaches.
After completing your Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour, contact reservations to set up your complimentary afternoon Hoover DamExpress tour.
Las Vegas Shows Quick Calendars
Las Vegas Free Nightclub Quick Calendars
Las Vegas Superstar Appearances Quick Calendars
Las Vegas Comedy Quick Calendars
Las Vegas Music Concerts Quick Calendars
Las Vegas Conventions Quick Calendars
Las Vegas Kids' Events Quick Calendars
Las Vegas Free Things to Do Quick Calendars
Las Vegas Activities and Attractions Dropdown
Las Vegas Discounted Tours Dropdown
Arizona, United States